Venomheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venomheart

There's no place like anyplace but home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRealm Portal

All of the things wrong with Balbayon.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

All of the things wrong with Balbayon. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:33 am

Ooooh, good question!
Back to top Go down
Blortad

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:53 pm

what? I had full intensions to go with the plot, ask dash, I deleted all my characters from venomheart that dident fit, I left blortad who you all know everything about, and samuel, the only thing special about him is that hes got amnisia, I dident ASK for any of this shit
Back to top Go down
Marylinn.//

Marylinn.//

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:03 pm

Blortad wrote:
what? I had full intensions to go with the plot, ask dash, I deleted all my characters from venomheart that dident fit, I left blortad who you all know everything about, and samuel, the only thing special about him is that hes got amnisia, I dident ASK for any of this shit
Fair enough.

I'm going to let my altitis run loose. I want a server so I can wreck stuff too! I EXPECT MY DEMANDS TO BE MET WITH A SWIFT HAND. Mad I WILL NOT TOLLERATE ANY DELAY.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:19 am

Blortad wrote:

Actually, you wanted your own little plotlines. You said you wanted seperate plots - ours for when we're on, and yours for when you wanna be all "HURR HURR THIS IS OUR SPACE FORT" and it'd be kind of hard to do that when EILHEART is supposed to be a GOD... And Blortad would be some kind of TITAN KING or some bullshit.

Marylinn.// wrote:
I'm going to let my altitis run loose. I want a server so I can wreck stuff too! I EXPECT MY DEMANDS TO BE MET WITH A SWIFT HAND. Mad I WILL NOT TOLLERATE ANY DELAY.

OKAY! *backhand*
Back to top Go down
http://venomheart.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All of the things wrong with Balbayon.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2