Venomheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venomheart

There's no place like anyplace but home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRealm Portal

All of the things wrong with Balbayon.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-14

All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Empty
PostSubject: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:31 am

1) It's spelled wrong.

2) It's using our custom content.

3) It's OFFERING our custom content.

4) Justyn thinks he'll be able to add custom NPCs... He needs database access for that, and the knowledge of HOW TO DO IT.

5) Custom items? No, you won't get database access for that either.

There's five... Feel free to add to the list. I bet we can get to 10 before 6 PM Eastern.

Last edited by Admin on Sun May 10, 2009 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more!)
Back to top Go down
http://venomheart.omgforum.net
Derenas

Derenas

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:36 am

6) Blortad's a god and Eilheart is a genius..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:38 am

Derenas wrote:
6) Blortad's a god and Eilheart is a genius..

7) Blortad's a Titan when they're supposed to be ignoring WoW lore.

8) It's impossible to ignore the entire setting/every NPC/the history of the setting you're playing in... unless you delete every NPC there is.

Last edited by Admin on Sun May 10, 2009 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed smileys.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:38 am

9) It's run by morons.

10) And wtf, it's dumb.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:39 am

11) Three words.

Mexican Blood Elves.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:40 am

OOOH! I forgot one!

12) Justyn is claiming that he's going to add his own custom content. Except for the NPCs and items, which he can't add, he doesn't know how to edit the maps.

13) He doesn't even know where to get the tools.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: To anyone stupid enough to argue...   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:55 am

IF YOU ARGUE!

All of the things wrong with Balbayon. X3x16a1f2c2b9166a080dacee6997d3a2c7
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:59 am

We hit 10... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:03 am

This is an accurate depiction of the rest of Venomheart regarding Justyn as he dicks around on Balbayon.

All of the things wrong with Balbayon. 2849_190183010726_663090726_6788391_6849580_n
Back to top Go down
Lonars

Lonars

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:08 am

Aruen wrote:
This is an accurate depiction of the rest of Venomheart regarding Justyn as he dicks around on Balbayon.

All of the things wrong with Balbayon. 2849_190183010726_663090726_6788391_6849580_n
xD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:17 am

Lonars wrote:
Aruen wrote:

*img*
xD

I'd be Steve Buscemi, in the back, going "What the holy FUCK is that?!"
Back to top Go down
Lonars

Lonars

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:27 am

Admin wrote:
Lonars wrote:
Aruen wrote:

*img*
xD

I'd be Steve Buscemi, in the back, going "What the holy FUCK is that?!"
I wanna be the fat one.
Cause' he looks sorta like ehs criticizing him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:43 am

Lonars wrote:
I wanna be the fat one.
Cause' he looks sorta like ehs criticizing him.

Believe it or not, that's Dan from Roseanne...

The guy I said I'd be (the one in the far back) is Steve Buscemi... He's known for playing psychotic characters...

And the other guy is Jeff Bridges... A good actor...

/endnerd
Back to top Go down
Marylinn.//

Marylinn.//

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:06 am

Aruen wrote:

Good movie is good.

I want to be this guy.

All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Jesus3
Back to top Go down
Derenas

Derenas

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:00 am

Serious dog does not approve of Balbayon.
All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Seriou10
Back to top Go down
Blortad

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:59 am

iv made no claim of being able to add shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:05 pm

Actually, you did. I can't pull up your forums right now to quote it verbatim, but you did say when talking about adding GMs that you would need people for when you add NPCs and build areas.

"Currently, I would like to have at least 2 GM2's for assistance in building things and adding npc's to said things."

Last edited by Aruen on Sun May 10, 2009 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forums came up, added quote.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:29 pm

"Currently, I would like to have at least 2 GM2's for assistance in building things and adding npc's to said things."

That's currently sitting on this page.

Right here --> http://balbayon.secretstories.org/current-gm-s-and-gm-application-f6/gm-s-and-gm-application-t1.htm

To create new NPCs, you'd need my help. To add buildings and edit terrain, you'd have to know what a MPQ, ADT and WMO is.

Good luck finding that out.

Last edited by Admin on Sun May 10, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more!)
Back to top Go down
Blortad

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:49 pm

by building I meant adding go's and by adding npcs I mean dropping them in places, not adding more custom npcs and not adding buildings
Back to top Go down
Marylinn.//

Marylinn.//

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:13 pm

So what did you need your own server for? Admittedly I'm not in the "know" about the drama behind this shit, but what's so wrong with just playing at the plot? It's how all good stories are made.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:27 am

"HURR HURR THIS IS OUR SPACE FORT."

'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Derenas

Derenas

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:43 am

Admin wrote:
"HURR HURR THIS IS OUR SPACE FORT."

'Nuff said.

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:50 am

All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Catch_me_07

DO YOU CONCUR?!
Back to top Go down
Blortad

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:09 am

as I recall making the fucking server was dashes idea not mine, so if you want to know why I have my own server ask him not me
Back to top Go down
Marylinn.//

Marylinn.//

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:17 am

Blortad wrote:
as I recall making the fucking server was dashes idea not mine, so if you want to know why I have my own server ask him not me
I didn't ask you why someone GAVE you the server, I asked why you would want to be alienated in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All of the things wrong with Balbayon.   All of the things wrong with Balbayon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All of the things wrong with Balbayon.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next