Venomheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venomheart

There's no place like anyplace but home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRealm Portal

VenomHeart Setup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blortad

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-03

VenomHeart Setup Empty
PostSubject: VenomHeart Setup   VenomHeart Setup Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:21 pm

I have set up a thing on my schools website that has everything required to set up on venomheart as well as some basic instructions, check it out, if there is anything that is off let me know

http://sites.google.com/a/sierracrestacademy.org/justyn-wheeler-blortad/Home/venomheart
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-14

VenomHeart Setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: VenomHeart Setup   VenomHeart Setup Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Blortad wrote:
I have set up a thing on my schools website that has everything required to set up on venomheart as well as some basic instructions, check it out, if there is anything that is off let me know

http://sites.google.com/a/sierracrestacademy.org/justyn-wheeler-blortad/Home/venomheart

Just don't go around telling EVERYONE about it... 'Cause Blizzard does have the right to shut us down.
Back to top Go down
http://venomheart.omgforum.net
Blortad

VenomHeart Setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: VenomHeart Setup   VenomHeart Setup Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:49 pm

Admin wrote:
Just don't go around telling EVERYONE about it... 'Cause Blizzard does have the right to shut us down.

I know, my school website isent exactly what id call popular, pretty much the only reason I have it up is so when I have a friend starting up on venomheart I can just be like "heerz teh linkzorz" rather than spending like 6 hours at their house sitting in front of their computer waiting for installwow and all the patches and shit. I had to do that once already, than again for myself, tis not fun
Back to top Go down

VenomHeart Setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: VenomHeart Setup   VenomHeart Setup Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:49 pm

Ask us next time before making Venomheart this public, please. As Dash said, Blizzard cut easily pull the plug on us. Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

VenomHeart Setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: VenomHeart Setup   VenomHeart Setup Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:51 pm

Aruen wrote:
Ask us next time before making Venomheart this public, please. As Dash said, Blizzard cut easily pull the plug on us. Thanks! Very Happy

Well, it isn't public exactly... The way Dilyn mentioned this to me, it was on a top-level domain... Like me going to a high-traffic webpage and saying "HERE'S MY ILLEGAL SHIT!"

That isn't that bad 'cause unless you know EXACTLY what you're looking for, you won't find it.
Back to top Go down
Blortad

VenomHeart Setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: VenomHeart Setup   VenomHeart Setup Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:52 pm

Aruen wrote:

I wouldent call this very public, last time soneone besides me was on this website it was being graded by my teacher on its due date at the begenning of this school year, its fine, id even go as far to say that its less public than this forum
Back to top Go down

VenomHeart Setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: VenomHeart Setup   VenomHeart Setup Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:52 pm

Ohh, okay. I was thinking that if you went to his school's website, it'd pop up or something. Razz My bad.
Back to top Go down
Blortad

VenomHeart Setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: VenomHeart Setup   VenomHeart Setup Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:53 pm

BAH!! u pplz iz respondin faster than I can read them...

MESSANGER FTW!!!! *logs onto messanger*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

VenomHeart Setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: VenomHeart Setup   VenomHeart Setup Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:56 pm

Aruen wrote:
Ohh, okay. I was thinking that if you went to his school's website, it'd pop up or something. Razz My bad.

That's what Dilyn said... But that isn't exactly your schools website.

Your school's website is www.sierracrest.org... The one with the instructions is on a linked page that's so far hidden in Google, not even Google knows it's there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VenomHeart Setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: VenomHeart Setup   VenomHeart Setup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VenomHeart Setup
Page 1 of 1