Venomheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venomheart

There's no place like anyplace but home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRealm Portal

Venomheart: Sanctuary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Venomheart: Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Venomheart: Sanctuary   Venomheart: Sanctuary Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:34 am

Aboard an airship flying above a land no one has seen before...

"Vincent!"

"Yes, Dashade?"

"You've gotta help me, man... Something's going on in Venomheart. I can't sense anything amiss, but people are being pulled into the realm."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, remember when I disappeared? That wasn't willing - I just showed up in Venomheart once again... The same thing happened to some other people, and some of them haven't even BEEN in Venomheart before."

"Okay, Wee-man, I'm confused."

"The last time this happened, we discovered chambers with machines in them built ages ago, and learned that's how people were summoning others to the realm. We also learned that time-travel was possible through phasing, so we decided I should be the one to create the summoners... Now, the chambers are gone and there ARE no summoners..."

"What did you do to the realm last time?"

"I conjured a few places, but made sure things remained balanced, except for the two Rebellion cities I added... And I made sure to recruit everyone who showed up into the Rebellion... As best I could without mind control."

"And now, some of the people are being summoned back, and some of them are being summoned even though they've never been, and, let me guess, some of them are there only as what may seem to be a distraction, and there IS no real reason for a Rebellion and you can't figure any of it out?"

"Right."

"You've got to go back, Dash. All of you. You have to get it right this time."

"Ivy.. I don't even know where Ivy is. Shaden... is insane. Ash blames me for... And then Janyice... She won't even talk to me anymore."

"Perhaps I can help you with that. This is the way it has to be, Dash. It's the only way. You have to do it together, all of you."

"... How did this happen?"

"It's happened because you left. All of you have to go back."

"How?"

"I have a few ideas."

"... Are those... pandaren?"

"Yes."

"..."

---

That's all anyone's going to know... Welcome back to Venomheart. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://venomheart.omgforum.net

Venomheart: Sanctuary