Venomheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venomheart

There's no place like anyplace but home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRealm Portal

Well fuck.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lonars

Lonars

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Well fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Well fuck.   Well fuck. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:31 pm

Realm list is set. Cache was cleared. Im trying to enter VH. I enter my acc says "Can not connect" enter my real WoW stuff and i connect to real wow.-.-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Well fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well fuck.   Well fuck. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Lonars wrote:
Realm list is set. Cache was cleared. Im trying to enter VH. I enter my acc says "Can not connect" enter my real WoW stuff and i connect to real wow.-.-

I had to reboot a time or two.

Make sure your realmlist is set to venomheart.bounceme.net and make sure you're launching with wow.exe and not launcher.exe.

UPDATE: For some reason, the DNS server isn't responding to my attempts at updating the IP address for Venomheart. Go ahead and set your realmlist.wtf addresses to the IP instead of venomheart.bounceme.net

It's 99.59.252.119 - I'll keep everyone posted on my attempts at finding a domain, 'cause fuck, I hate no-ip addresses.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Back to top Go down
http://venomheart.omgforum.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Well fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well fuck.   Well fuck. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:02 am

And now... AT&T is being called so I can pitch a fit for them fucking up my game.

Server should be up this afternoon... If not, I'll make an announcement in the announcement forum.
Back to top Go down
Lonars

Lonars

Well fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well fuck.   Well fuck. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:52 am

I had a dream we finished this thread. Heres how it went: We decided Blizzard had a new "tracker" so when you changed your realmlist and tried connecting to it Blizzard stopped you from doing so. And then we went through about 8 different servers before we foun one with no glitches/tracker. " Just thought i would share my wall o text. Thanks for the help Dash.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Well fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well fuck.   Well fuck. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:18 am

Lonars wrote:
I had a dream we finished this thread. Heres how it went: We decided Blizzard had a new "tracker" so when you changed your realmlist and tried connecting to it Blizzard stopped you from doing so. And then we went through about 8 different servers before we foun one with no glitches/tracker. " Just thought i would share my wall o text. Thanks for the help Dash.

You are strange.

I called AT&T and the fixed the problem. Server's up, for the time being... We'll see if it stays not shitty.

Change the realmlist.wtf addresses BACK to venomheart.bounceme.net

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Duh. I forgot.)
Back to top Go down
Lonars

Lonars

Well fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well fuck.   Well fuck. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:46 am

I can still connect to real wow typing in my real info but if i want to connect to VH i type in my Vh info. Rofl . this is great
Back to top Go down
Zanich

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Well fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well fuck.   Well fuck. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:20 am

Lonars wrote:

That is an odd, specific dream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well fuck.   Well fuck. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well fuck.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Venomheart :: Out-Of-Character Discussion :: Comments & Concerns-
Jump to: