Venomheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venomheart

There's no place like anyplace but home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRealm Portal

Since I think we're all here.

Go down 
5 posters

Are we going to reset storyline?
Yeaaaaaah boy.
Since I think we're all here. Vote_lcap25%Since I think we're all here. Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Dude, no bro.
Since I think we're all here. Vote_lcap25%Since I think we're all here. Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Dash is just going to smash this poll anyway.
Since I think we're all here. Vote_lcap50%Since I think we're all here. Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
I like pie.
Since I think we're all here. Vote_lcap0%Since I think we're all here. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Marylinn.//

Marylinn.//

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Since I think we're all here. Empty
PostSubject: Since I think we're all here.   Since I think we're all here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:47 am

I'll just leave this here.

PS: I'm all for a fresh start. In the case that Brad has to vanish again for whatever reason, we can always resume operation via these forums. It's not the same, but it would beat the hell out of the silence that fell upon us last time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Since I think we're all here.   Since I think we're all here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:46 am

Marylinn.// wrote:
I'll just leave this here.

PS: I'm all for a fresh start. In the case that Brad has to vanish again for whatever reason, we can always resume operation via these forums. It's not the same, but it would beat the hell out of the silence that fell upon us last time. Laughing

Things that happened did indeed happen... But they were undone. So far, in character, it's been assumed that either other Eternals (possibly including the Old Gods and/or the Titans) or the Realm itself have interfered. As of yet, only Dash and Zanich have been summoned back to Venomheart, both against their will. All evidence of everything that had happened last time Venomheart existed is gone.

If people want a fresh start, it is optional to their characters. We've already proven alternate realities exist. Why not bring in alternate reality characters?

SPOILER: Let's not piss the realm off this time.
Back to top Go down
http://venomheart.omgforum.net
Marylinn.//

Marylinn.//

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Since I think we're all here.   Since I think we're all here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:48 am

In that case...

Gweivyth: Remained neutral, possibly managed to cleanse Karazhan of most of it's taint.
Marylinn: Still missing. Probably hiding in Felwood.
Emergency: I'd like to actually throw myself into the middle of the plot, but as it stood I was simply causing Dash a headache by demanding to watch over him.
Back to top Go down
Lonars

Lonars

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Since I think we're all here.   Since I think we're all here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:54 am

I missed about a week of the plot at the end.
I think ill remake my toons but theyll be fresh. They didn't do much anyways. Sicarius(Latin for...assasssin. and Amare. I think that means hope.)
Back to top Go down
Derenas

Derenas

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Since I think we're all here.   Since I think we're all here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:32 pm

I don't remember a damn thing, so I'll probably just make the same characters again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Since I think we're all here.   Since I think we're all here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:08 pm

Derenas wrote:
I don't remember a damn thing, so I'll probably just make the same characters again.

That's what I'm sort of doing. I remember all of it, but not a lot of the small details. "I remember broad strokes of the painting, but not what shade of purple."

And, about old stuff being used... Gp read this post for more information.
Back to top Go down
http://venomheart.omgforum.net
Zanich

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Since I think we're all here.   Since I think we're all here. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:46 am

I've simply made the characters that I didn't start over with just not remember. I think that it's probably been a few years since everybody was last at Venomheart, so it would make sense that some forgot about it. However, with other characters, I'm just going to start fresh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since I think we're all here.   Since I think we're all here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since I think we're all here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Venomheart :: In-Character Discussion :: Plot Discussion-
Jump to: