Venomheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venomheart

There's no place like anyplace but home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRealm Portal

Omnipotent Thing Appearance?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanich

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Omnipotent Thing Appearance? Empty
PostSubject: Omnipotent Thing Appearance?   Omnipotent Thing Appearance? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:31 am

I was wondering, can you reveal if there's ever going to be an appearance of the thing that sent everybody to the new realm? Or if it'll be revealed or explained who? A yes or no to either of these questions would be fine if you don't want to reveal too much of the actual plotline.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Omnipotent Thing Appearance?   Omnipotent Thing Appearance? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:28 pm

Zanich wrote:
I was wondering, can you reveal if there's ever going to be an appearance of the thing that sent everybody to the new realm? Or if it'll be revealed or explained who? A yes or no to either of these questions would be fine if you don't want to reveal too much of the actual plotline.

There will be many appearances of the people who summoned everyone to the new realm. It will be revealed and explained in detail. There will be a lot of twists and turns in the plot too, and I may ask people to play certain roles in the near future... But we should definitely get more people on the server before I advance the plot too much further.
Back to top Go down
http://venomheart.omgforum.net
Zanich

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Omnipotent Thing Appearance?   Omnipotent Thing Appearance? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:40 pm

Woot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omnipotent Thing Appearance?   Omnipotent Thing Appearance? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omnipotent Thing Appearance?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Venomheart :: In-Character Discussion :: Plot Discussion-
Jump to: