Venomheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venomheart

There's no place like anyplace but home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRealm Portal

Activity Level

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CalamitysEdge

CalamitysEdge

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Activity Level Empty
PostSubject: Activity Level   Activity Level Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:59 am

Heya! CalamitysEdge here. I've been on the server about 2-3 times a day looking for ANYONE to be on. I truly wish more people would get on, but what can I do? I was just wondering if people could post the times they are usually on, so I can try and catch ya.
Also, even though I've been on so much... my account has locked itself. I am unable to log in. Could I get this fixed? Thanks.

~CalamitysEdge
Back to top Go down
Lonars

Lonars

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Activity Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Level   Activity Level Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:03 pm

read my post under one of the things. I talked about the same thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zanich

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Activity Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Level   Activity Level Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:01 pm

Strange. My account seems to have been locked as well.
Back to top Go down
Lonars

Lonars

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Activity Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Level   Activity Level Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:01 pm

Mine just says the info is invalid. affraid
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Activity Level Empty
PostSubject: Oh, for fuck's sake.   Activity Level Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:57 pm

Lonars wrote:
Mine just says the info is invalid. affraid

The server was down. The SQL server had an IP change and I wasn't informed about it, so the whole server died.

We already had one of those "When is everyone on?" threads. My big issue is, I've got ways to contact most of you, and when I do, no one's interested in playing (or no one WAS interested). I've put all my contact info pretty much everywhere. If people want me to play, tell me. Otherwise, I'm not gonna idle on an empty server.

I've noticed a pattern.

1) I try to get people more involved in Venomheart.
2) People get bored because "no one's ever on" but no one's bringing friends.
3) People go back to official servers.
4) Those same people figure out it still sucks.
5) They come back to Venomheart, hate the fact they got left out of the story.
6) I have to do a reboot of the story. Everyone yells at me 'cause they have to redo all their shit.
7) Go back to step one.

I'm getting tired of doing this. If y'all want to play on Venomheart, play on Venomheart. If you want me on it, great. Come find me. I'm on AIM, Yahoo and MSN pretty much all the time. Otherwise, do whatever the hell you want. Venomheart and WoW aren't my life, and I'm not going to spend hours every day trying to fill a server with roleplayers when I'm the only one who can be fucked enough to get on the server on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
http://venomheart.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

Activity Level Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Level   Activity Level Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Level
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Venomheart :: Out-Of-Character Discussion :: Announcements-
Jump to: