Venomheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venomheart

There's no place like anyplace but home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRealm Portal

Serious Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Derenas

Derenas

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Serious Question Empty
PostSubject: Serious Question   Serious Question Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:27 am

Hey Rue. Would you mind asking Dash a question for me? Y'know how he can take the armor of an NPC and put it in game? Do you think he could do that to Varian Wrynn? 'Cause that guy has some extremely badass looking armor. He might not be able to do it because Varian has his own unique model, but I figure asking is worth a shot.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Serious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Question   Serious Question Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:53 pm

Srs question is srs bsns!

I will ask him as soon as he is coherent. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Serious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Question   Serious Question Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:46 am

Derenas wrote:
Hey Rue. Would you mind asking Dash a question for me? Y'know how he can take the armor of an NPC and put it in game? Do you think he could do that to Varian Wrynn? 'Cause that guy has some extremely badass looking armor. He might not be able to do it because Varian has his own unique model, but I figure asking is worth a shot.

Thanks!
Varian Wrynn CAN be added somehow. I just don't know how (and I know for a fact I don't have the software).

I'll work on it in the near future.
Back to top Go down
http://venomheart.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

Serious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Question   Serious Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious Question
Page 1 of 1