Venomheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venomheart

There's no place like anyplace but home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRealm Portal

What's to become of Arthas?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanich

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-16

What's to become of Arthas? Empty
PostSubject: What''s to become of Arthas?   What's to become of Arthas? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:09 pm

I've been wondering... what's going to happen to the Lich King? I mean, he's one of the most powerful characters in WoW, but since Dashade is practically a god now, I'm just wondering what's to become of him? Will he be defeated and the Scourge eliminated? Or will he just go back to his chalkboard and spend the next few hundred years hibernating and waiting for a chance to strike when Dash isn't looking? I'm just curious as to what's going to happen to all of the major enemies.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: What's to become of Arthas?   What's to become of Arthas? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:53 am

Arthas: Dashade is going to leave him alone for the most part. He'll hinder him here and there (as he did with the Plaguelands/Silverpine/Tirisfal repairs, as well as give Derenas a place to launch an attack against the encroaching Scourge with Fort Hillsbrad), but for the most part, Dashade is going to leave well enough alone. Obviously, the Alliance and Horde can handle their own (since they've done so just fine up until now).

Kil'Jaeden: If Kil'Jaeden is actually summoned into Azeroth, Dashade will do nothing but hinder him, as he does with Arthas. Dashade's given Marylinn "control" over Hyjal, and is going to be fixing Felwood over the next few months, if his word is true. Beyond that, he'll not directly confront Kil'Jaeden (nor Sargeras).

Horde Leaders: Not his problem - he's in the Rebellion.

Alliance Leaders: Not his problem - he's in the Rebellion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's worth mentioning that most people haven't learned Dashade is an Eternal because he doesn't quite go around announcing it to NPCs.

It'd fuck with lore. I'm trying to avoid that as much as possible. It would be counter-productive to letting WoW evolve naturally.

And, despite the changes he's done, the changes have mostly "gone under the radar" due to the location of the changes (Fort Hillsbrad, Exodus, Tortuga, etc), or the inability to explain how said events occured (the Plaguelands, Silverpine and Tirisfal simply began to change back to their pre-plagued status - there was no large miracle to be seen like flying over sprinkling Eternal magic dust over the place).
Back to top Go down
http://venomheart.omgforum.net
Zanich

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: What's to become of Arthas?   What's to become of Arthas? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:48 am

Ah, ok. That's what I was wondering. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Derenas

Derenas

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: What's to become of Arthas?   What's to become of Arthas? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:25 pm

Admin wrote:
as well as give Derenas a place to launch an attack against the encroaching Scourge with Fort Hillsbrad)
Woot!

Admin wrote:
there was no large miracle to be seen like flying over sprinkling Eternal magic dust over the place).

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's to become of Arthas?   What's to become of Arthas? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's to become of Arthas?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Venomheart :: In-Character Discussion :: Plot Discussion-
Jump to: