Venomheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venomheart

There's no place like anyplace but home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRealm Portal

Getting a few more members.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Derenas

Derenas

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Getting a few more members. Empty
PostSubject: Getting a few more members.   Getting a few more members. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:06 pm

I know I've talked about it a lot but I think we need to discuss this. I'm not saying we should advertise the server left and right and aim for 100 new players, but having a few more people involved in the story would be fun, don't you think? Right now it's really just the four of us. Don't get me wrong -- I love Venomheart. It beats the crap out of official servers. But even if we found 5 more users it would make the realm that much more enjoyable. I'm not talking about inviting dumbasses like Yinafae, Janyice or Nordray. We should figure out a way to find people who are like us.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting a few more members.   Getting a few more members. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:39 am

Actually, I was thinking about checking in with my old official server today since it's an RP server. I have a few crazy friends on there that I could try and recruit. Actually, I could jump on AIM and Vent and get ahold of them and not have to go on the official server, come to think of it. "Come to the Dark Side! We have cookies," and all that jazz. Very Happy

But yeah, we definitely need people like US.

"Three men and one female seek people like them to play role-playing game. Must have twisted sense of humor, like Megan Fox's bodacious jubblies, not mind getting sapped (repeatedly). Knowledge of WoW is a huge plus. Inquire within for more info."
Back to top Go down
Derenas

Derenas

PostSubject: Re: Getting a few more members.   Getting a few more members. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:48 am

Right, but the most important rule is that Megan Fox one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting a few more members.   Getting a few more members. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:17 am

Definitely. We should have a forum devoted just to her. /nod
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Getting a few more members.   Getting a few more members. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:05 pm

Derenas wrote:
I know I've talked about it a lot but I think we need to discuss this. I'm not saying we should advertise the server left and right and aim for 100 new players, but having a few more people involved in the story would be fun, don't you think? Right now it's really just the four of us. Don't get me wrong -- I love Venomheart. It beats the crap out of official servers. But even if we found 5 more users it would make the realm that much more enjoyable. I'm not talking about inviting dumbasses like Yinafae, Janyice or Nordray. We should figure out a way to find people who are like us.

Thoughts?
Actually, Janyice and Dess weren't bad people. I created a bad situation for them and the drama moved onto Venomheart... That was my bad.

Nordray may not have had the best spelling, but he was a good RPer.

Yinafae... Yeah, she was fucked up.

Anyway, I am still pondering how to find more people. Going "public" by using a voting system is definitely out since we didn't get anyone we liked that way (except for a couple of people)... I'll think of something.

For now, however, I have a new announcement, so it needs a new topic. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://venomheart.omgforum.net
Derenas

Derenas

PostSubject: Re: Getting a few more members.   Getting a few more members. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:29 am

Quote :

Actually, Janyice and Dess weren't bad people. I created a bad situation for them and the drama moved onto Venomheart... That was my bad.

Nordray may not have had the best spelling, but he was a good RPer.

Yinafae... Yeah, she was fucked up.

All Janyice and Dess did was fuck each other. All the time. Venomheart was a private ERP server for them.

Nordray was tolerable and reminded me of Blortad. He was still a bit of a dumbass.

Yina? Bitch.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting a few more members.   Getting a few more members. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:38 am

Derenas wrote:

All Janyice and Dess did was fuck each other. All the time. Venomheart was a private ERP server for them.

Nordray was tolerable and reminded me of Blortad. He was still a bit of a dumbass.

Yina? Bitch.

Well, Janyice and Dess RPed a little... But yeah, they ERP'd a lot. Nordray had the IQ of a flaming watermelon (to quote Zanich) but yeah, he was tolerable and a pretty decent RPer.

Yina is still a bitch, by the way. I talked to her in, like, November... She's back to that sci-fi game (Planeshift?) and it sucked... I tried it and it made me want to melt my computer. She's also still a ERP addict and, frankly, probably a slut offline. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting a few more members.   Getting a few more members. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:54 am

Lol, this post led to an explanation that involved Forsaken and rotting stuff and...yeeeeah. The really funny part is that no part of me is surprised, but that could also just be from a lack of sleep.

If we want people NAO, we could always publicize the shit out of VH, to some degree. Get known on the right forums, create a stiff application they have to fill out in order to win our praise, etc etc. Who knows? Maybe they could go kill Eilheart as a starting quest. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting a few more members.   Getting a few more members. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:13 am

Aruen wrote:
If we want people NAO, we could always publicize the shit out of VH, to some degree. Get known on the right forums, create a stiff application they have to fill out in order to win our praise, etc etc. Who knows? Maybe they could go kill Eilheart as a starting quest. Twisted Evil

I'd rather it spread solely through word of mouth. That way, two things will happen...

1) We'll avoid having a "public" server which can land me in prison.
2) We'll know the people we're inviting actually RP and have a (somewhat) decent IQ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting a few more members.   Getting a few more members. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:18 am

You not being in prison would be for the best. /nod
Back to top Go down
Derenas

Derenas

PostSubject: Re: Getting a few more members.   Getting a few more members. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:34 am

Aruen wrote:
Get known on the right forums, create a stiff application they have to fill out in order to win our praise, etc etc.

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Zanich

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Getting a few more members.   Getting a few more members. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:54 am

Well, I can try and get a hold of some people. They probably don't know much about WoW though, but maybe they'd be good at RP. I suppose we'd have to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting a few more members.   Getting a few more members. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:10 am

That sounds good. If they need our contact info, feel free to give out our AIM names or whatnot. Even better yet, direct them to the forums!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting a few more members.   Getting a few more members. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:20 am

I just got a couple of emails from two people Dash ran with back in his Shadow Council days...

Derenas may or may not remember Kiaioni and Altanara...

Anyway, they're both alive. If I can coax them back into my little world, we'll have two more coming.
Back to top Go down
Derenas

Derenas

PostSubject: Re: Getting a few more members.   Getting a few more members. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:32 pm

I vaguely remember. I think they were around the VERY first time I came to VH.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting a few more members.   Getting a few more members. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:45 pm

Derenas wrote:
I vaguely remember. I think they were around the VERY first time I came to VH.

Yeah.

Altanara's interested. She still plays on Shadow Council but said, and I quote, "It certainly couldn't (hurt) to try out a private RP server. Could be fun."
Back to top Go down
Lonars

Lonars

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Getting a few more members.   Getting a few more members. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:13 am

venomheart was my first RP experience.Nordray was meant to be a dumbass but i was going to start getting more serious with him.

yeah word of mouth sounds best. It would be nice if there was a site like gamintop100 or w/e that only supported roleplay type things. But besides those top 100 sites and word of mouth nothing really.
Back to top Go down
Blortad

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Getting a few more members.   Getting a few more members. Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:26 am

As far as just getting a small few more people on VH I think I have pretty well covered that. I have 5 friends of mine all coming to VH all at once. Two of them are coming over from official servers because they are totaly sick of playing on them, two of them have played WoW before and wanted to join VH after seeing the first 2 playing on it a tad, and the last one is coming over from Furcadia wich is made for rping. The one coming over from Furcadia is actualy quite famous over there. She made a world on Furcadia that was recently voted the most well made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting a few more members.   Getting a few more members. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting a few more members.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Venomheart :: Out-Of-Character Discussion :: Announcements-
Jump to: