Venomheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venomheart

There's no place like anyplace but home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRealm Portal

Goodbye Blortad

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blortad

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Goodbye Blortad Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Blortad   Goodbye Blortad Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:14 pm

after a bit of thought I have come to the realization that no matter what form its in WoW eats peoples lives, look at dash for example, his entire life pretty much revolves around vh, before this whole thing I was actualy starting to turn down friends inviting me to hang out so I could do shit involving vh. I dont care what you do with my account and characters, delete them, just ban me, whatever, I dont care anymore, same with balbayon, change its name, shut it down, keep it there, whatever, before I made this decision I had my friend chris as a gm3, I planned on him helping me set some things up and generally run what its possible for me to run. If you like you can give him control over balbayon. I thought about telling the 5 people I was going to invite that would have doubled the populous of vh not to come on and to just forget I ever invited them but im not an asshole like that, I dont know if half of them will ever come on now that iv quit completly but at least im not pulling them away, any of that happening would be all on dash, and I dont know or care what post it was that someone said they wherent going to go on balbayon because they where afraid that it was gonna split up vh, but no worry there, the only splitting this is causing is splitting me from something thats been sucking away my dam soul and eating up my life. you can try to convince me to come back to vh if you even care but im not coming back. From what you have all said the last couple days its become aparent that im pretty much hated here anyways, dont try to get ahold of me through this forum or even bother replying asking me any kind of question because when im dont here im going to mark the vh forum noatifications as spam. If you do decide to keep balbayon up the password for the forums admin account is birds12, i dont care if you will use it or not but its there, as far as ic wise for all my characters concider them as having never been there before, nothing with any of them ever happened, this is my final goodbye, congradulate yourselves, you ALL had a large part in driving me away, I thought I was at least somewhat accepted here but I guess I was wrong, and by the way, as far as zanich, after spending 5 hours installing wow a second time for venomheart he went to patch up his official folder and it patched both, he told me that he wasent going to be on for a while because he dosent want to waste another 5 hours reinstalling, hel likely be back some time in the near future, but im not planning on trying to take him with me, at this point I concider me ever coming to vh in the first place a mistake
Back to top Go down

Goodbye Blortad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Blortad   Goodbye Blortad Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:28 am

Wow, /ragequit.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Goodbye Blortad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Blortad   Goodbye Blortad Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:46 am

Blortad wrote:
after a bit of thought I have come to the realization that no matter what form its in WoW eats peoples lives, look at dash for example, his entire life pretty much revolves around vh

Actually, no. My life revolves around playing Left 4 Dead, Mount and Blade, World of Warcraft, watching House M.D. and, ahmahgawd i fergot, GETTING IN TO COLLEGE.

Blortad wrote:
before this whole thing I was actualy starting to turn down friends inviting me to hang out so I could do shit involving vh. I dont care what you do with my account and characters, delete them, just ban me, whatever, I dont care anymore, same with balbayon, change its name, shut it down, keep it there, whatever

I'll just shut Balbayon down. Why would I ban you?

Blortad wrote:
before I made this decision I had my friend chris as a gm3, I planned on him helping me set some things up and generally run what its possible for me to run. If you like you can give him control over balbayon. I thought about telling the 5 people I was going to invite that would have doubled the populous of vh not to come on and to just forget I ever invited them but im not an asshole like that, I dont know if half of them will ever come on now that iv quit completly but at least im not pulling them away

They're your friends. Do whatever the hell you want.

Blortad wrote:
any of that happening would be all on dash, and I dont know or care what post it was that someone said they wherent going to go on balbayon because they where afraid that it was gonna split up vh, but no worry there, the only splitting this is causing is splitting me from something thats been sucking away my dam soul and eating up my life.

It's funny. You're the only one that's happened to... Stop QQing over retarded shit.

Blortad wrote:
you can try to convince me to come back to vh if you even care but im not coming back.

There's the door. Don't let the doorknob slide up your asshole as the door hits you on the ass on the way out.

Blortad wrote:
From what you have all said the last couple days its become aparent that im pretty much hated here anyways, dont try to get ahold of me through this forum or even bother replying asking me any kind of question because when im dont here im going to mark the vh forum noatifications as spam.

I don't hate you. I just think you're a whiny little bitch who wants to be the star of The Blortad Show starring all of Justyn's Alt-Party. It doesn't work that way.

Blortad wrote:
If you do decide to keep balbayon up the password for the forums admin account is birds12, i dont care if you will use it or not but its there, as far as ic wise for all my characters concider them as having never been there before, nothing with any of them ever happened

There's a thing called rational thought. You're apparently missing it and assume we can just ignore roleplay that had something to do with plot. We're not going to - instead, I've already come up with a story to get rid of your characters. Quit QQing, pussy.

Blortad wrote:
this is my final goodbye, congradulate yourselves, you ALL had a large part in driving me away, I thought I was at least somewhat accepted here but I guess I was wrong

If we didn't accept you, we'd have TOLD you to leave, dipshit.

Blortad wrote:
and by the way, as far as zanich, after spending 5 hours installing wow a second time for venomheart he went to patch up his official folder and it patched both, he told me that he wasent going to be on for a while because he dosent want to waste another 5 hours reinstalling, hel likely be back some time in the near future

He was on last night.

Blortad wrote:
but im not planning on trying to take him with me, at this point I concider me ever coming to vh in the first place a mistake

We consider you coming to VH a mistake too. All you do is bitch and whine.

TL;DR VERSION

Blortad wrote:
WALL'O'TEXT

Dashy wrote:
LOL KTHX BAI 2 U!
Back to top Go down
http://venomheart.omgforum.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Goodbye Blortad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Blortad   Goodbye Blortad Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:51 am

Admin wrote:
TL;DR VERSION

Blortad wrote:
WALL'O'TEXT

Dashy wrote:
LOL KTHX BAI 2 U!

Oh. Before I forget...

This warrents a new post 'cause I'm not replying and I feel like hogging your spotlight for a second.

First off.. Fuck you, you whiny little shit-stain.

You wanted to be the Guest Retard on the Idiot Show, you got your own server, you fucked up lore on it, no one wanted to play on it and I bet your friends were even like "This is gay."

This is all on you. Don't even try to blame it on anyone but yourself. You fucked up roleplaying, got your roleplay fucked up by REAL roleplayers, took your toys and went to a sandbox that I gave you, then realized no one wanted to play in your shitty little sandbox with your retard-friendly toys.

Grow up, shut up and quit crying because you're not the special, unique little snowflake your mommy and daddy said you are.
Back to top Go down
http://venomheart.omgforum.net
Marylinn.//

Marylinn.//

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Goodbye Blortad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Blortad   Goodbye Blortad Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:56 am

Goodbye Blortad Victory_vi
VICTORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Last edited by Marylinn.// on Tue May 12, 2009 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Goodbye Blortad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Blortad   Goodbye Blortad Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:06 am

Goodbye Blortad GREAT_SUCCESS
Back to top Go down
Derenas

Derenas

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Goodbye Blortad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Blortad   Goodbye Blortad Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:47 am

Goodbye Blortad Thread10
Back to top Go down
Lonars

Lonars

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Goodbye Blortad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Blortad   Goodbye Blortad Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:52 am

Nice. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye Blortad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Blortad   Goodbye Blortad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Blortad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Venomheart :: Out-Of-Character Discussion :: Announcements-
Jump to: