Venomheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venomheart

There's no place like anyplace but home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRealm Portal

I'm playing on Another server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lonars

Lonars

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-04-10

I'm playing on Another server Empty
PostSubject: I'm playing on Another server   I'm playing on Another server Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:15 am

For fun, since i only rp on VH. I'm going to play on another server for fun. (I got a 255 rogue with t6 and a fwe other thigns.) It's small. But fun Smile. So if you need me, ask on mIRC.
Back to top Go down
Lonars

Lonars

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-04-10

I'm playing on Another server Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm playing on Another server   I'm playing on Another server Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:22 am

Lonars wrote:
For fun, since i only rp on VH. I'm going to play on another server for fun. (I got a 255 rogue with t6 and a fwe other thigns.) It's small. But fun Smile. So if you need me, ask on mIRC.
That or request Dash to ask me to come. Uhm you can message me on here. But it might take a few mins. I have a chance of becoming a GM, and a Gm3 probably. Also the server wil probably get popular.For a few reasons.

Max Level:255
Insta lvl 80.
theres a mall, but to get to it, you must TRY. IT's not open to everyone.
Cool people.
No custom items.
everything up to date. Except for the patch because 3.1.1 sucks...
There is one problem. Major lag. It's at about 900 all the time.
i think the reason is hes running it on a Laptop. But It's a AWESOME laptop. With only XFire, WoW, and the server on it. (If you got any ideas. tell me)
Back to top Go down

I'm playing on Another server
Page 1 of 1