Venomheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venomheart

There's no place like anyplace but home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRealm Portal

READ ME FIRST before inviting your friends.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

READ ME FIRST before inviting your friends. Empty
PostSubject: READ ME FIRST before inviting your friends.   READ ME FIRST before inviting your friends. Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:45 pm

So, you want to invite your friends to Venomheart? While we do think this is awesome, we would appreciate it if you consider the following points first.

First off, please let us know if you have someone new coming in. While we don't mind new people in the slightest, it's common courtesy to let Dash or myself know so we can greet the person some way other than, "Who the hell are you again?" If you can't get ahold of us for some reason or another, have them send in-game mail or a /tell to Dash or myself when they're in-game, so we at least know they're there.

1) Does this person have any experience with Warcraft? If your friend has no idea about the storyline or even Warcraft in general, it would be sincerely appreciated if you directed them to a Wiki first or simply schooled them in the ways of WoW before subjecting them to us. There is no Mexico in WoW. Please make sure your friends take note of this.

2) Can your friend type? There is nothing more frustrating than trying to RP with someone who can't type to save their life. No, none of us are perfect, but it's near impossible to RP when someone is using acronyms or using "text message" speech. Granted, Dash and I are somewhat OCD about our spelling and grammar, and no, we don't expect you to be as well, but we do ask that your friends at least know how to use a computer. Very Happy

3) Is your friend a total idiot? If this person is a renowned dumbass, please-oh-please don't send them our way. Dash and I deal with enough stupidity on a daily basis without having it shoved in our faces on WoW. Venomheart is our release from daily frustrations, as we hope it is for all of you. Please help us keep it that way. Tell your friends not to leave their common sense at the door. Intelligence is made of win and happiness. cheers

4) Are you only showing your friend Venomheart so they'll think you're awesome? Winning friends by showing them how you can kill an NPC with the click of a mouse is a bad reason to introduce them to Venomheart. The rest of us end up logging on to the server to find some moron killing NPCs or doing something else retarded. Venomheart is not the Special Olympics.

We really do enjoy spending time with you guys, and while we do encourage you to help Venomheart grow, we ask that you consider the person you're inviting before bringing them in. Venomheart is the product of more of Dash's hard work than most people realize, and it's really frustrating when people log on and act like morons, especially when we don't even know who they are.

With these things in mind, we encourage you to invite your friends. Bring your girlfriend, whoever! Just make sure they have a brain first. It's a win-win situation for everyone! Laughing

Last edited by Admin on Sat May 09, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sticky'd.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: READ ME FIRST before inviting your friends.   READ ME FIRST before inviting your friends. Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:52 pm

Aruen wrote:
2) Can your friend type? There is nothing more frustrating than trying to RP with someone who can't type to save their life. No, none of us are perfect, but it's near impossible to RP when someone is using acronyms or using "text message" speech. Granted, Dash and I are somewhat OCD about our spelling and grammar, and no, we don't expect you to be as well, but we do ask that your friends at least know how to use a computer. Very Happy

3) Is your friend a total idiot? If this person is a renowned dumbass, please-oh-please don't send them our way. Dash and I deal with enough stupidity on a daily basis without having it shoved in our faces on WoW. Venomheart is our release from daily frustrations, as we hope it is for all of you. Please help us keep it that way. Tell your friends not to leave their common sense at the door. Intelligence is made of win and happiness. cheers

And I don't want to hear anything else about Mexican Blood Elves, god dammit.
Back to top Go down
http://venomheart.omgforum.net
Blortad

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: READ ME FIRST before inviting your friends.   READ ME FIRST before inviting your friends. Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:59 pm

Admin wrote:
Mexican Blood Elves

if that was actually suggested by soneone please oh please dont tell me that a draenei by the name of rugen suggested that because if it is Terran is going to find himself beat over the head with a chair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: READ ME FIRST before inviting your friends.   READ ME FIRST before inviting your friends. Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:01 pm

Ohhh yeah, it was him. Dash literally walked away from the scene, turned around in his chair to look at me, and said, "MEXICAN BLOOD ELVES. WHAT THE FUCK." I sat there going o_O. But yeah, chair away.
Back to top Go down
Blortad

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: READ ME FIRST before inviting your friends.   READ ME FIRST before inviting your friends. Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:07 pm

Aruen wrote:
Ohhh yeah, it was him. Dash literally walked away from the scene, turned around in his chair to look at me, and said, "MEXICAN BLOOD ELVES. WHAT THE FUCK." I sat there going o_O. But yeah, chair away.

/facepalm

sory about that, the stupid fucker promised he wouldent say anything like that, you see, hes usualy quite intelligant but occasionally he has his moments where he will spurt something without thought, I STRONGLY cautioned him to THINK before speaking under penalty of impalement with a chair and he agreed. seriously, if he says anything retarded like that feel free to ban him, dont do an ip ban though because his brother (equaly inteligent but without the retarded tendancy) who, might I add, is an awesome actor as well a big rp fan, will be using that computer for venomheart as well, in fact, just before I beat him over the head im going to tell him that Il push toward him getting banned if he does that again.

I still cant believe he said something THAT retarded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ ME FIRST before inviting your friends.   READ ME FIRST before inviting your friends. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ ME FIRST before inviting your friends.
Page 1 of 1