Venomheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venomheart

There's no place like anyplace but home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRealm Portal

A Moment of Violence.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marylinn.//

Marylinn.//

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-04-26

A Moment of Violence. Empty
PostSubject: A Moment of Violence.   A Moment of Violence. Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:52 am

"Why?" Though the voice was quiet, the words rang loud, breaking the silence of which had lasted far too long. The figured shrouded in bright hues of white rose it's head, her eyes glazed over with tears. "You didn't have to do that to me.." This wasn't nearly as strong nor intimidating as her opening line.

The person in which she spoke to had their back turned, and had been previously working on repairing a small makeshift shack. Her reaction to the voice almost didn't exist physically, but if one could read minds, they'd be in for one hell of a trainwreck. "Gweivyth, why did you follow me?" This encounter was something she halfheartedly expected but still dreaded anyway. "I thought you hated me. So I did you the favor of removing myself."

In a fit of rage, the priest stepped forward, and grabbed the girl by her shoulder, pulling the girl to face her before raising her other hand and bringing it across the side of the girl's cheekbone. Realizing what she'd done not but a second too late, she cried even harder. Her knees quickly gave out, but the one she'd just attacked managed to catch her. Without any more words, she dragged her inside the hut and laid her down against the wall.
Back to top Go down

A Moment of Violence.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Venomheart :: In-Character Discussion :: Cross-Character RP-
Jump to: