Venomheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venomheart

There's no place like anyplace but home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRealm Portal

I may not be able to play anymore.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lonars

Lonars

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-04-10

I may not be able to play anymore. Empty
PostSubject: I may not be able to play anymore.   I may not be able to play anymore. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:06 am

My mom decides that taking every computer/gaming system away in the house will fix our familys problems. she can't take responsibility for SHIT and she thinks that a normal family is having parents that make you clean all day and gambling all the money you get is OKAY. And the mother fucker im forced to call "dad"(my step dad, the oh so greatest man in the world) is to much of a PUSSY to do anything about it. So i may get on the forums every now and then. I know im a hormonal teenager but everyone agrees with me. Shes always complaining about how stupid people are but its HER. She thinks everyone around her is retarded but she doesn't seem to think "Maybe it's me". She is a dumb bitch, i hate her. She has financially supported me for 14 shitty ass years, and thats it.
Two things:
Is there legal action i can take so i can make my mom get counseling, cause' suicide is something i could definitely go for now.
I may threaten to move out, and when she has to pay child support, it will be the end of the world in her mind.
Sorry for the ranting, i guess friends can't help so I'm coming to you for advice. Thanks.
-Lonars/Nordray.
Update: She has given me the computer back since I'm home alone and i can somehow alert the cops with my computer?Uhm...Ok.Idk for how long though.
OH and are we doing anything with 3.1?
It's got quit a few glitches like disappearing heads/mounts but some great features like the dual spec and some new specs.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I may not be able to play anymore.   I may not be able to play anymore. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:38 pm

Lonars wrote:
My mom decides that taking every computer/gaming system away in the house will fix our familys problems. she can't take responsibility for SHIT and she thinks that a normal family is having parents that make you clean all day and gambling all the money you get is OKAY. And the mother fucker im forced to call "dad"(my step dad, the oh so greatest man in the world) is to much of a PUSSY to do anything about it. So i may get on the forums every now and then. I know im a hormonal teenager but everyone agrees with me. Shes always complaining about how stupid people are but its HER. She thinks everyone around her is retarded but she doesn't seem to think "Maybe it's me". She is a dumb bitch, i hate her. She has financially supported me for 14 shitty ass years, and thats it.

That's how most families are.

Lonars wrote:

Two things:
Is there legal action i can take so i can make my mom get counseling, cause' suicide is something i could definitely go for now.
I may threaten to move out, and when she has to pay child support, it will be the end of the world in her mind.

You can't MAKE her, but if you can try to get legally emancipated (which means getting a job, place to live where you have to pay rent, and essentially turning 18 without any of the benefits), get her to sign custody over to your step-father (or another person over the age of 18) or... Kill her? I dunno.

Lonars wrote:
Update: She has given me the computer back since I'm home alone and i can somehow alert the cops with my computer?Uhm...Ok.Idk for how long though.
OH and are we doing anything with 3.1?
It's got quit a few glitches like disappearing heads/mounts but some great features like the dual spec and some new specs.

You can look online for your local police department and send some e-mail to some of the cops. Very Happy

And no... We're not doing anything with 3.1 until THEY fix the bugs.
Back to top Go down
http://venomheart.omgforum.net
Lonars

Lonars

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: I may not be able to play anymore.   I may not be able to play anymore. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:06 am

Cool for 3.1.
I;ve been in 4 families (Two with each parent). My dads families always end being easy going. Good money, friends, a house to live in, the house is always clean (As long as chores are done.
At my moms house we make 150,00 a year, the house is never clean i can't have friends over theres never any money. The other thing is my moms side of the family has schizophrenia and i think my mom has it to. OR some other chemical imbalance. It's always yelling i feel secluded from everyone at the houst and my 7 year old sister is using the "Oh my mom thinks i can't do anything wrong shit" and none of my other 5 sisters ever did that. EVER. but ofcourse the other 5 sisters, were from my dad families.
I think it's just a load of bull. Lol
The age of 1 Cool . I wish i could be that age lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I may not be able to play anymore.   I may not be able to play anymore. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I may not be able to play anymore.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Venomheart :: Out-Of-Character Discussion :: Announcements-
Jump to: