Venomheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venomheart

There's no place like anyplace but home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRealm Portal

My robe fore Amare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lonars

Lonars

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-04-10

My robe fore Amare Empty
PostSubject: My robe fore Amare   My robe fore Amare Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:24 pm

This model: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=16815

Robe of Amare (Blue rare)
BoP
Chest
1000 armor
+325 Stam
+325 Intellect
+325 Spirit
Increases spell power by 650 (that does increase bonus healing right?)
"There will always be hope"
T7 in one. If there is a stat limit ill split this into two pieces.
Back to top Go down

My robe fore Amare Empty
PostSubject: Re: My robe fore Amare   My robe fore Amare Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:37 am

I'm not sure if spell power increases healing. I know there's +healing stat bonuses, but I'm not sure if spell power increases it. I'll do some research. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lonars

Lonars

My robe fore Amare Empty
PostSubject: Re: My robe fore Amare   My robe fore Amare Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:45 am

thanks, =)
I thought that too until i looked at my gear. It's all + crit + spell power.

WoWWIKI:
Spell power is an attribute that increases the effect of spells. Spell power increases the damage amount of damaging spells and the healing amount of healing spells. Prior to Patch 3.0.2, the attribute known as spell damage would only increase the effects of damaging spells. Healing spells were only increased by the healing attribute. As of Patch 3.0.2, spell power now affects both types of spells. Nevertheless, there are items which can increase your bonus healing independently of damage spells. Similarly, there are items which grant bonuses only to certain magic schools such as fire or nature.
Back to top Go down

My robe fore Amare Empty
PostSubject: Re: My robe fore Amare   My robe fore Amare Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:27 am

Oh sweet! You saved me some time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-14

My robe fore Amare Empty
PostSubject: Re: My robe fore Amare   My robe fore Amare Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:44 am

Lonars wrote:
thanks, =)
I thought that too until i looked at my gear. It's all + crit + spell power.

WoWWIKI:
Spell power is an attribute that increases the effect of spells. Spell power increases the damage amount of damaging spells and the healing amount of healing spells. Prior to Patch 3.0.2, the attribute known as spell damage would only increase the effects of damaging spells. Healing spells were only increased by the healing attribute. As of Patch 3.0.2, spell power now affects both types of spells. Nevertheless, there are items which can increase your bonus healing independently of damage spells. Similarly, there are items which grant bonuses only to certain magic schools such as fire or nature.

THE FLAMING WATERMELON IS GROWING BRIGHTER... Wait, is that a good thing? Is it better if it gets dimmer? I dunno how that works.
Back to top Go down
http://venomheart.omgforum.net
Lonars

Lonars

My robe fore Amare Empty
PostSubject: Re: My robe fore Amare   My robe fore Amare Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:49 am

Admin wrote:

THE FLAMING WATERMELON IS GROWING BRIGHTER... Wait, is that a good thing? Is it better if it gets dimmer? I dunno how that works.

Well if i got dimmer I'd be a normal watermelon. If i get brighter i might get burned/melted. So either way im screwed.
Back to top Go down

My robe fore Amare Empty
PostSubject: Re: My robe fore Amare   My robe fore Amare Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:48 am

You know, that's a good point. What if we hollowed you out and put a candle inside of you like a pumpkin?
Back to top Go down
Lonars

Lonars

My robe fore Amare Empty
PostSubject: Re: My robe fore Amare   My robe fore Amare Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:17 am

Aruen wrote:
You know, that's a good point. What if we hollowed you out and put a candle inside of you like a pumpkin?
Can i be scary?
Back to top Go down

My robe fore Amare Empty
PostSubject: Re: My robe fore Amare   My robe fore Amare Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:53 am

I don't think you can get much scarier than a carved-out watermelon with a candle in it.
Back to top Go down
Lonars

Lonars

My robe fore Amare Empty
PostSubject: Re: My robe fore Amare   My robe fore Amare Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:58 am

Sweet. We can roll with that then.
Uhm something up with mIRC i can't connect. Lol, i sweat everything feels like it's getting fucked up today.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

My robe fore Amare Empty
PostSubject: Re: My robe fore Amare   My robe fore Amare Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:03 am

Lonars wrote:
Sweet. We can roll with that then.
Uhm something up with mIRC i can't connect. Lol, i sweat everything feels like it's getting fucked up today.
The IRC subdomain wasn't added... My bad.

Just use this to connect to IRC...
Code:
/server undavosari.hopto.org
That'll work until the DNS propagates.
Back to top Go down
Lonars

Lonars

My robe fore Amare Empty
PostSubject: Re: My robe fore Amare   My robe fore Amare Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:25 am

BUmp?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

My robe fore Amare Empty
PostSubject: Re: My robe fore Amare   My robe fore Amare Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:48 pm

Lonars wrote:
BUmp?

Keep your panties on. I added it today. The only catch is, your spell power is only +12.

There isn't a spell that currently exists that gives you that much. Just use other items to go with the robes. Razz

Last edited by Admin on Sun May 10, 2009 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Explainations are in order.)
Back to top Go down
Lonars

Lonars

My robe fore Amare Empty
PostSubject: Re: My robe fore Amare   My robe fore Amare Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:20 pm

Ahh. I don't have panties. So i can't keep em on
Thanks though

Last edited by Lonars on Sun May 10, 2009 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thanks)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My robe fore Amare Empty
PostSubject: Re: My robe fore Amare   My robe fore Amare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My robe fore Amare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Venomheart :: Out-Of-Character Discussion :: Requests for Custom Items, NPCs, and Other Such Requests-
Jump to: