Venomheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venomheart

There's no place like anyplace but home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRealm Portal

The Forums Strike Again -- My Concern for the Intelligence of the General Population of Official Servers

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Forums Strike Again -- My Concern for the Intelligence of the General Population of Official Servers Empty
PostSubject: The Forums Strike Again -- My Concern for the Intelligence of the General Population of Official Servers   The Forums Strike Again -- My Concern for the Intelligence of the General Population of Official Servers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:58 am

So Dash was trolling the official forums tonight, and several quotes jumped out at us. I should also mention that the thread in question was discussing the presence (or lack thereof) of vampires in Warcraft lore.

One fine player remarked, "WOW Clearly was inspired by vampires when they created blood elfs."

Another blip, "There are no Vampire in the world of war craft just a race of elf obsessed with blood,that live forever and have fangs, Who are mutating in to life draining creatures with poited teath and glowing eyes.... HMMMMMM"

Discuss! study
Back to top Go down

The Forums Strike Again -- My Concern for the Intelligence of the General Population of Official Servers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Venomheart :: Out-Of-Character Discussion :: Comments & Concerns-
Jump to: