Venomheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venomheart

There's no place like anyplace but home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRealm Portal

New Ultimate Patch!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-14

New Ultimate Patch! Empty
PostSubject: New Ultimate Patch!   New Ultimate Patch! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:11 pm

Instead of patches A-I (yes, I created patch-I.MPQ tonight), I felt it was time to consolidate all my patches into one patch... again.

We all remember the Patch-A SNAFU where we all had, like, different sized versions of patch-a.MPQ that were created on different days... Well, now, I created patch-9.MPQ. It's the combined patches and is pretty much the current for everything (the buildings are there, etc).

As I flesh out the unused zones, I'll go ahead and make another giant uber patch. For now, I'll release this one and let y'all grab it. The new one will be made up of smaller patches (like the ones this one was made of) that I'll be working on between now and whenever the hell I release the new patch.

Before that happens, however, I gotta put buildings there and whatnot. Very Happy

For now, Patch-9.MPQ!

Last edited by Admin on Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Something made this Sticky... OMFG, IT'S ON MY HANDS AND IT BURNS.)
Back to top Go down
http://venomheart.omgforum.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: New Ultimate Patch!   New Ultimate Patch! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:16 am

Admin wrote:
For now, Patch-9.MPQ!

You'll also need WoWMe! Put it in your WoW folder and run that instead of wow.exe or launcher.exe.

Get it here!
Back to top Go down
http://venomheart.omgforum.net
Lonars

Lonars

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: New Ultimate Patch!   New Ultimate Patch! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:54 pm

Where does the patch go? Sorry haven't done any editing stuff in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Ultimate Patch!   New Ultimate Patch! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Ultimate Patch!
Page 1 of 1