Venomheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venomheart

There's no place like anyplace but home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRealm Portal

I took significantly longer than God.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-14

I took significantly longer than God. Empty
PostSubject: I took significantly longer than God.   I took significantly longer than God. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:49 pm

I did, however, figure out how to create entirely new land in zones that would previously be "blocked off" by "Heavy Snowfall"... As in, when you fly across the ocean and hit the invisible wall, I can move that wall back a bit.

I'm working on fixing it - it works in Noggit but when you .go XYZ there in game, you crash immediately to desktop with no error given at all. That just means there's a map problem and I dunno what it could be (it could be a NUMBER of things).

That being said, I plan on extending Kalimdor to the west and Azeroth to the east and dropping in a few islands that have nothing to do with lore at all, but will expand on lore as much as I can.

It'll be a few days, but I fully intend on bringing much more to WoW.

We have new NPCs, new gear, new areas and eventually... entirely new areas to explore.

More news coming ASAP.
Back to top Go down
http://venomheart.omgforum.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-14

I took significantly longer than God. Empty
PostSubject: Update   I took significantly longer than God. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:48 am

I can now add new ADTs that work in Noggit and are land. I'm going to be testing it tonight and hopefully tomorrow be able to use it in an 3.0.X client.
Back to top Go down
http://venomheart.omgforum.net

I took significantly longer than God.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Venomheart :: Out-Of-Character Discussion :: Announcements-
Jump to: