Venomheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venomheart

There's no place like anyplace but home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRealm Portal

I have someone I want to choke.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-14

I have someone I want to choke. Empty
PostSubject: I have someone I want to choke.   I have someone I want to choke. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:14 am

Greyhound.

/thread
Back to top Go down
http://venomheart.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: I have someone I want to choke.   I have someone I want to choke. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:17 am

Seriously. If we break it down into specifics, I'll take the customer service bitch who didn't help me with jack shit, the bus driver who wouldn't let me on the bus to see if you were on there, and the station in at Atlanta that absolutely failed at answering the phone.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: I have someone I want to choke.   I have someone I want to choke. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:22 am

Aruen wrote:
Seriously. If we break it down into specifics, I'll take the customer service bitch who didn't help me with jack shit, the bus driver who wouldn't let me on the bus to see if you were on there, and the station in at Atlanta that absolutely failed at answering the phone.

GOD DAMMIT I SAID /THREAD.

END FUCKING THREAD

*closes thread*

Last edited by Admin on Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ... There is no edit. You're seeing things.)
Back to top Go down
http://venomheart.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have someone I want to choke.   I have someone I want to choke. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have someone I want to choke.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Venomheart :: Out-Of-Character Discussion :: People You Want to Choke and Other Such Issues-
Jump to: