Venomheart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venomheart

There's no place like anyplace but home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRealm Portal

The last thread?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-14

The last thread? Empty
PostSubject: The last thread?   The last thread? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:06 am

I'm taking things in a new direction.

I'm opening a new forum, for starters...

Second, there's gonna be a story rewrite. Not a reboot, but a rewrite. If you want your characters' story to be included, I'll include it. Let me know in this thread.

Finally, the new URL for the realmlists is venomheart.dyndns.org and it'll stay that way.

I'll keep everyone posted.
Back to top Go down
http://venomheart.omgforum.net
Lonars

Lonars

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-04-10

The last thread? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last thread?   The last thread? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:04 am

I would like mine to be uncluded xD.
Haven't been on lately since i got a GF. Gearing a hunter DK and leveling a druid along with helpuing a friend lvl. MW2 and some other games xD
Back to top Go down
Marylinn.//

Marylinn.//

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-04-26

The last thread? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last thread?   The last thread? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:31 am

I would like Craver, Marylinn and Gweivyth to all have tiny parts. Moreso Craver than anyone else.

Sorry I haven't been around much either, but the dorm network has been SO laggy lately that I can't even play WC3 on battlenet, so I've been spending my spare time playing Super Smash Bros. with the guys in the commons or watching House DVDs. I'll be getting into it more when I can actually hold a connection that doesn't leave me with a 6+ second delay. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The last thread? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last thread?   The last thread? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The last thread?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Venomheart :: Out-Of-Character Discussion :: Announcements-
Jump to: